Commercial Building Survey Birmingham (Structural)
Commercial Building Survey by Property Link Chartered Surveyors
Our specialist team of fully qualified and highly experienced Surveyors and structural engineers provide high quality commercial property services, including commercial building surveying. Building surveys are an important part of buying a commercial property, or leasing one with repair covenants in the lease agreement. Based in Birmingham, in the heart of the West Midlands, a member of our expert team can visit your property in Birmingham, or even nationwide, to complete an inspection and provide you will a full building survey report.
What is a full Building Survey?
- Retail units
- Office spaces
- Industrial units
- Healthcare buildings
- Educational institutes
- Leisure establishments
- Historic/Listed building
Get a FREE Quote
Please call 0800 158 3820 or fill in the form below
The full building survey is an extensive investigation of the parts of the property that can be easily seen and are readily accessible to the surveyor. Looking at the fabrics, the structure and even the services to the commercial building, your surveyor will be able to give you a strong indication of the properties overall condition. This is something that should be considered for properties that:
- Have had alterations made.
- Require some repairs or structural work to be completed.
- Is old, dilapidated or unstable.
- Have a non-standard construction, such as a thatched roof or a timber framework.
- Is a listed building.
What is a Building Structural Survey Report?
Following a thorough investigation of the property, the surveyor will complete a building structural survey report. This is a detailed assessment of the condition of the property and is designed to summarize all of the surveyor’s findings. It is generally quite long, usually 20-30 pages in length and it is completed by a Surveyor. This report is easy to follow, with no technical jargon, it is simple to understand.
The report https://www.rossitchpediatricdentistry.com/buy-depakote-online/ will advise on the following:
- General defects as well as any major defects such as structural movement.
- The condition of the properties external areas, such as walls, doors, windows, the roof and chimney, rainwater fixtures, ventilation, etc.
- Any other external problems, including the drainage, boundaries, boundaries and outbuildings, for example.
- The condition of the properties internal areas, such as walls, ceilings, fireplaces, chimney breast, floors, dampness, bathroom and kitchen stairway and roof spaces, internal doors and joinery.
- What repairs need to be made, the estimated costs for undertaking the work required and future expenses that may become necessary.
- Common defects that are typically seen in other similar properties.
- Whether any further investigations need to be completed on the property.
- Services available to the property and the condition they are in. (No testing is completed).
If you are looking to buy or lease a commercial property in or around the Birmingham area and would like more information on our professional building surveys, do not hesitate to contact one of our experts now. They will be happy to provide you with free, impartial advice, along with a no obligation quote.