• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Book online now and save 10% or more

Property Link is a firm of RICS Qualified Chartered Surveyors

Welcome to Property Link

Property Link is a firm of property surveyors and valuers who are fully qualified and independent Chartered Surveyors, Chartered Building Engineers & Structural Engineers

Whatever your requirements are for both Residential and Commercial property surveys Property Link can help.

  • Are you buying or selling a Residential property and need a Homebuyers, Building or Party Wall Surveys?
  • Are you buying or selling a Commercial property and need a Building Survey?
  • Do you need a Freehold or Rental Value?
  • Do you have structural defects, cracks or movement to your property and need an Engineer’s Report?
  • Are you taking a lease and need a Schedule of Condition?
  • Are you building or located adjacent to a building site and need a Party Wall Agreement?
  • Do you have a dispute with building works or constructional issues and need an expert report?
  • Do you have a boundary dispute or other neighbour dispute and need an expert report?